CEREC stands for “CEramic REConstruction”. It is a high technology system that allows for the design and fabrication of dental restorations of the highest quality, without metal, made in a single visit. Developed by the German company Sirona, CEREC utilizes photography in three dimensions and CAD / CAM (Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Manufacturing) technology that allows your dentist to design your dental restoration virtually without taking a traditional impression of your teeth. A high precision mill and sintering ovens are on-site and we are now able to fabricate your crown, bridge, or inlay / onlay while you comfortably wait in your chair.
- Laser therapy can be used for many procedures in the field of dentistry. Dentist around the United States are using it because of the marvelous benefits it provides. Lasers can:
- Remove decay within a tooth
- Reshape the gums
- Kill bacteria during root canal treatments
- To remove small pieces of tissue (called biopsy) so it can be screened for cancer
- To speed up in-office teeth whitening procedures